- Rectifier Diodes
- High Speed Switching / Small Signal Diodes
- Zener Diodes
– Transient Voltage Suppressor Diodes
EIC provides end to end manufacturing with a dedicated wafer fab and assembly plant to ensure control of quality and supply. Expansion of the wafer fab during 2007 has provided EIC with the ability to supply products in die and wafer form, in addition to packaged parts.
EIC provides its customers with world-class service and technical support, as well as high quality products at competitive prices. The company’s processes and procedures, from design to after sales service, are fully ISO 9001, ISO14001NAC , ISO14001UKAS and ISO/TS16949 certified,
and all products are RoHs compliant. With sales offices worldwide, and a reliable logistics process, EIC is able to offer customers quick responses to both technical enquiries and product delivery.
502 Bad Gateway
– 1986 Opening of new building with 1,200 sq.m. workspace
– 1988 Factory further extended by 6,000 sq.m.
– 1990 Commenced manufacturing of Diodes, a semiconductor device
– 1996 Registered capital increased to Bt 300 million.
– 1997-2000 ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certifications from SGS Yarsley International Certifications Services, England.
– 2002 Factory expanded by 4,000 sq.m. to increase production capacity for new products: Glass Diodes and SMD (Surface Mounted Devices). Promoted by Thailand’s Board of Investment.
– 2003 Registered capital and authorized share capital increased to Bt 400 million. Listed with the Stock Exchange of Thailand as Electronics Industry Public Co. Ltd with ticker EIC.
– 2006 Opened a new wafer fabrication plant, producing both Glass Passivated Wafer (Die size 35-220ml) and Open Junction Wafer (3-5 inch). The company has become the first semiconductor manufacturer in the country to initiate in-house production of silicon wafers.
– 2007 EIC was awarded ISO/TS16949 certification; a quality management system dedicated to the automotive industry